Monday 19 August 2013

Aussie colour mate shampoo & 3 minute miracle first impressions! | a-reill

Posted by Unknown at 08:46
Hello again!
 
I know you may be thinking I'm posting a lot, but I like doing it, so who's to judge me eh? So the other day I happened to be in Superdrug, and I noticed Aussie had special offers on. I've always wanted to try the brand, but it's just so expensive, and still only being in my early teens, I can't really justify buying it. However, the large bottles are 2 for £9, and the smaller one 2 for £6, so I picked up the small ones, and to be honest, I think I'm going to return to purchase the larger ones!
 
(Aussie Colour Mate shampoo, and 3 Minute Miracle Colour Mate deep treatment)
 
I firstly applied quite a decent amount of the shampoo, and lathered it into my hair, starting from the front section where my fringe is, then putting it at the nape of my neck, and working my way towards the middle as I always do. The first thing I noticed about this shampoo is that it smells like peaches, win! I love the scent of peaches, I literally sit and sniff my Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach kiss all day.. is that weird? Anyway, the shampoo lathers really quickly, and I normally read the back of the bottle, as I like to let the shampoo sit for about a minute just to make sure my hair will be thoroughly cleansed..
 
(Back of Aussie shampoo and deep treatment)
 
 
I know you most probably cannot read what is written on the back of the bottles, but I thought I would photograph them anyway. Also I can't actually type out what they claim to do or whatever, because my mum is currently in the shower.. and using them, but they claim to do lots of marvellous stuff to your hair!
 
After rinsing out the shampoo, my hair really did feel cleansed, and in need of something to soften it up a bit, so I squeezed out some of the treatment, and loaded it onto the ends of my hair. I have bleached the ends of my hair quite a bit recently (after a mishap that caused me to have blue ombre.. not good), so I was intrigued to see how the so called "miracle" would perform. Fair show I say! My hair feels as soft as silk, and I honestly think it has improved the condition of my hair after just one use, and I only left the deep treatment on for half the time it suggested! I FREAKING LOVE THIS STUFF. I am going to try to convince my mum to keep buying it, because I use heat on my hair every day, and this stuff will help to improve the condition of it tremendously. I see it being worth the price tag, don't you? I also love the packaging, its a bit of a gimmick but just look:
 
(Top of the shampoo bottle)
 
Can you see the tiny kangaroo detailing? I just thing they're so fricking adorable :) - can you tell I'm one for packaging? Anyway I highly recommend this, if, like me, you have damaged hair. They also do it in many different varieties, not just coloured hair, so don't worry if you have natural hair!
 
Shampoo £4.49 and Deep treatment £4.99, available from Boots and Superdrug (UK). Currently on offer; 2 for £6 from Superdrug, or 3 for £10 from Boots, grab them cheap while you can! xx
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

a-reill.blogspot.com Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos