Wednesday 21 August 2013

FOTD: Bronzed goddess | a-reill

Posted by Unknown at 04:30
Hello all!
So I thought I'd show you what look I created on my facial canvas today! (sounds better than just "face" loll..)
*I am by no means a makeup artist and I don't claim to be, I'm just a girl who loves makeup and sharing her ideas, so don't get the wrong end of the stick please!*
 

I used a lot of contour powder, and I put bronzer directly on my cheekbone, to create a very sculpted look. I have also used highlighter to emphasize my cheekbones but you can't see it in this photo, boo.

 
A close up of my eye, for some reason I love this picture haha! I applied Lancôme hypnose mascara to give a really spidery effect to my eyelashes, as that's a look that I just adore! I also ran a dark brown shadow on the outer corner of my lashline to open my eye more. I wet some white and cream eyeshadow and placed a harsh line in my inner corner to open my eye out further. Also a classic cat eye always helps!
 

Sorry for the hair in my eye ah! But this is a photo with my eye closed. I used my finger to apply my Maybelline colour tattoo in On and On bronze all over my lid. I thought this would act as a shimmer base, to help my shadow stay put longer, as I don't yet own an eye primer. You can see the cat eye here, its not to thin but also not too thick, personally I think it is the perfect width for my eye shape. I used a gold shadow on the centre of my eyelid and blended that out, putting a coppery-bronze on my outer corner and blending that slightly into my crease. I then used a dark shimmery brown, blended on the outer edge to add a bit more drama to the look.


Heres the completed look!
 
I hope you enjoyed reading the blog post, and perhaps you could take a few tips from it, who knows? Sorry for the mirror selfie, but I looked awful in all the other photos I took haha!
Will you be replicating this look?xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

a-reill.blogspot.com Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos