Saturday 17 August 2013

Obvious questions answered! | a-reill

Posted by Unknown at 09:23
Hello lovelies, so as I am already guessing  (accurately) you must be reading this post.. correct?

A few questions that I am sure will be lurking in your minds are going to be answered here, just to clear up some details..

1) Why is your header out of line?
Well, because I used a blog template, I had certain difficulties with the header actually fitting correctly after I edited it to say what I wanted it to.. so apologies for that, but its not that much of a problem? It just looks somewhat.. annoying.


2) What is this blog going to be about?
Basically, this blog is going to consist of reviews, hauls, FOTD/OOTD's, weekly want's and that sort of thing. Just a typical fashion and beauty blog. Oh the joys.


3) A bit of info about you?
My name is Abby, I was born on the 18th October 1998, and I'm from the glorious(ish) country of England.. anything else don't hesitate to ask! on my social networks..
Twitter: @a_reill  - blog related (will be up and running soon, not as of yet though)

Ask.fm: /abbyreilly
Facebook: /w0tyoulookingat

4) Why "'a-reill'.blogspot.co.uk"?
First initial of my name: A
First 4 letters of my last name: Reill
And I also thought it also kind of looking like the name Ariel, and mermaids are mint! I would of had it with no "-" but some indian guy already took that name.. damn.


5) How often will you post?
I am currently in the summer holidays for the next 2 weeks, so I will post practically everyday up until the 4th September, when I'm not sure when I will have time as I will be back in full time education. I will be in year 10 which means I am properly starting my GCSE/BTEC curriculum, so lots of homework and exam prep will be upon me! I've also started doing 5 mile walks on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, so when I am back at school I will probably post on Tuesdays and Saturdays, or whenever I have something new to show/talk about!


So that's pretty much it for this post, hopefully I shall gain at least a few follower of my blog but who knows - I might just end up talking to myself all the time!

I will also probably change my blog layout/theme in the near future, either that or work out a way to sort out that poxy header!!


Anyway that's all for now, speak soon :) xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

a-reill.blogspot.com Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos